چهارشنبه, ۲۵ مهر ۱۳۹۷، ۱۱:۵۰ ق.ظ
Title: Mastering STM32 |
Author(s): Carmine Noviello | Publisher: Leanpub | Year: 2016 |
Language: English | Pages : 783 | Size: 64 MB | Extension: pdf
This is a book about the STM32 family of 32‑bit Flash microcontrollers from ST Microelectronics based on the ARM® Cortex®‑M
architecture. The book will guide you in a clear and practical way to
this hardware platform and the official ST CubeHAL, showing its
functionalities with a lot of examples and tutorials. The book assumes
that you are totally new to this family of MCUs, and it will start
showing how to setup a complete and totally free
software tool-chain to build your STM32 based applications. The
installation instructions will allow to setup a complete tool-chain on
Windows, Linux and Mac OSX.
The book is addressed both
to professionals and to fans of this platform, like hobbyists and
students. The book examples are based on the sixteen Nucleo-64 boards
This release is composed by twenty-six chapters, divided in about 850 pages. They cover:
- Introduction to Cortex-M and STM32 microcontrollers.
- How to setup a complete and working tool-chain to develop STM32 applications on Windows, Linux and Mac OSX.
- How to use STM32CubeMX to generate application skeleton, and how to import it inside the tool-chain.
- Introduction to OpenOCD and to the debugging of STM32 applications.
- ARM semihosting.
- GPIO management.
- NVIC controller.
- UART peripheral.
- DMA controller.
- STM32 clock tree and its configuration.
- Basic, general purpose and advanced STM32 timers.
- ADC peripheral.
- DAC controller.
- I2C bus and protocol.
- SPI bus.
- CRC peripheral.
- IWDG and WWDG timers.
- RTC clock.
- Power management.
- The memory layout of an STM32 application and linker scripts.
- Flash memory management and the role of the ART Accelerator.
- The booting process in STM32 microcontrollers and how to write a custom bootloader.
- FreeRTOS and the tickless low-power mode.
- Advanced debugging techniques and how to use SEGGER tools to debug STM32 MCUs.
- FatFs Middleware.
- How to develop IoT applications with the W5500 Ethernet processor.
- How to design a custom board using an STM32 MCU.
مبلغ قابل پرداخت:5.000تومان